Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Part 2 of South Florida Hebrew Charters

Sorry I haven't had time to write any  original posts lately.  I've been very busy lately but hopefully I'll have more time after Pesach when the schools should be coming out with the new tuition schedules.

Anyway here's part 2 of Julie Wiener's article on the Ben Gamla network of Hebrew charters in Florida.

One thing I didn't know about until I read this article was the Hebrew Charter School Center which is based in New York and has as its mission "to help advance the Hebrew language charter school movement".  They helped get the Hebrew charters in Brooklyn & East Brunswick off the ground.  But of course their website doesn't acknowledge the existence of any charters that are supposedly going to open in Bergen County at some point in the future.